Epson WorkForce WF-7525
Time-saving features: Prints are delivered quickly and efficiently at up to 34 pages per minute in draft mode2, and up to 15 mono and 8.4 colour pages per minute3 for business-quality documents.
Further boost speed with super-fast A4 double-sided printing at up to 7.7 mono and 5.2 colour pages per minute3, while cutting paper usage and costs by up to 50 percent.
Productive: High-capacity 250-sheet paper tray for less frequent refilling and a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder for multiple page scanning, copying and faxing at up to A3.
Economical: See savings of up to 50 percent on cost per page compared to competitive lasers1. Businesses can also print up to 1,000 pages4, equivalent to two reams of paper, with Epson’s individual XL Stag inks. ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption further cuts costs and environmental impact. Up to 80% lower energy consumption than competitive colour lasers7 and more affordable than the laser equivalent.
Get connected: Share across the entire business with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity with enhanced WPA2 wireless security. The WF-7525 also comes with Epson Connect which offers even more flexibility and freedom, allowing users to quickly and easily print images and documents wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs5. Additionally, users can print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and images directly to the printer. Google Cloud Print is also supported.
Furthermore, the WF-7525 is AirPrint Ready which enables users to print emails, photos, web pages and documents directly from an iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch6.
Easy to use: A 6.3cm colour LCD screen with accompanying PictBridge, USB flash and memory card slots offer straightforward PC-free printing.
- True A3+ all-in-one
- A3+ prints with A3 fax, copy, scan
- Double-sided A4 prints
- Reduce paper usage by up to 50%
- 500 sheet paper capacity
- 30-sheet A4 duplex ADF
- Share securely
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- Epson Connect
- Print from smartphones and tablet PCs5. Email documents to the printer
- Google Cloud Print
- Print on the go from your smartphone or computer
- Apple Airprint
- Print directly from your iOS6 device
Terms and Conditions
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers' official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010.
- For more information please see www.epson.eu/testing
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex and duplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712. For more information, visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Supports the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, and supported devices, please visit www.epson.co.uk/connect
- iOS 4.2 and above. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers’ published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011